You are here
10" underwater monitor with vga or hdmi input
- Ideal for Marine and Military applications
- Screen Size- Diagonal: 10 inch
- Panel display ratio: 4:3
- Physical Resolution: 1024 x 768 (max to 1920 x 1440)
- Signal input: PC (VGA) or HDMI. Option: Composite, Component (RGB)
- Support HDMI formats: 1080p60; 1080p50; 1080i60; 1080i50
- Peaking focus
- Backlight: LED
- View Angle: 50/70 (U/D), 70/70 L/R)
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 600:1
- Input voltage: DC9 ~ 15V; power consumption <7W
- Depth Rating: 70 m / 230 feet
- Weight: in air - 2.4 kg. / 5.29 lbs; in water - slightly positive.
- Size: 232mm x 183mm x 57mm
- For sale inquiries: email@example.com
- DNC-10V is underwater 10-inch monitor with VGA or HDMI Input. The monitor has full menu access, allowed user for quick access without scrolling through the menu. A large, bright external monitor gives you the ability to frame your shots and focus with great precision and fits practically any housing, underwater camera. The monitor with VGA input perfectly works with devices, such a laptop, phased-array equipment, etc. The monitor guarantees NEMA 6 (IP 68). Strong anodized aluminum shell resistant to salt water, designed to withstand extreme environments. The monitor is manufacturing sealed and cannot be taken apart or opened. Available Input signal options:
Component input (RGB)
Configuration with External VGA and Power cable
This configuration of the VGA monitor allows connecting external waterproof VGA cable, with length up to 200ft / 60 meters.
Monitor consist individual VGA bulkhead connector with a water block, and individual bulkhead connector to feed the monitor from the top surface. Power cable also has the length of the 60 meters. Both cables can be quickly connected to the monitor.
1 option: Battery build in the housing (run time 5 hours continuous)
2 option: Power going through the VGA cable from your own power source (DC 9 ~ 15V)
3 option: Custom configuration of the VGA and power cables
Configuration with HDMI and external power cable
This underwater 10" display consist two external 2 meters cables with waterproof connectors and two individual bulkhead connectors. Both bulkhead connectors have two sealing o-rings, build in water block, threads M16. HDMI bulkhead connector has Mini HDMI connector on the end. Power bulkhead connector has standard female 2.1mm x 5.5mm Barrel plug on the end. You can use your own power source to feed the power for the monitor. When you do not use a DNC-10V monitor, simply cover the bulkhead connectors with providing protective caps.
DNC-10 have few options to mount the monitor:
One 1/4-20 threaded hole from the bottom.
Four threaded holes 4-40 from the back side of the monitor.
Two threaded holes 4-40 from each side of the underwater monitor (left, right, top and bottom).
Camera - Photography mode. Using Canon 5D Mark II camera and other similar cameras
Camera - Photography mode. Using Canon cameras 5D2 or 550D and other similar camera,
Screen Size- Diagonal: 10"
Panel display ratio: 4:3
Physical Resolution: 1024 x 768 (max to 1920x1440)
Signal input: PC (VGA)
Support HDMI formats: 1080p60; 1080p50; 1080i60; 1080i50
View Angle: 50/70 (U/D), 70/70 L/R)
Brightness: 250 cd/m2
Contrast Ratio: 600:1
Input voltage: DC9 ~ 15V
Power consumption: <7W
Working temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C (inside of the enclosure)
Storage temperature: -10°C ~ 70°C
Depth Rating: 70 m / 230 feet
Weight: 2.4 kg. / 5.29 lbs. In the water - slightly positive
Size: 232mm x 183mm x 57mmTop