You are here
underwater 4k hdmi recorder and 1080p60 live streaming video out housing for gopro hero
- DNC-GP3 housing allows to connect any Dive And See HDMI cables or external HDMI monitors and stream up to 30 meters High Definition 1080p60 live video above the surface for watching on big TV or recording HDMI signal from GoPro camera.
- Waterproof Housing supports best underwater camera GoPro Models: HERO4 Black and Silver, HERO3+ Silver and HERO3+ Black Edition
- Capture amazing high-quality 4K wide angle video with HERO4 Black underwater camera on the Memory card
- Record signal from the GoPro camera to Ninja 2 recorder/monitor
- Red Dive Filter provides color correction in blue salt water or clear fresh water (option)
- Runtime with Battery BacPac Up to 1 hour 20 minutes
- Good solution as underwater monitoring camera fishing camera, underwater monitoring system for excavators
The DNC-GP3 housing allows you to connect any Dive And See external HDMI monitors, capture amazing high-quality 4K wide angle video on the memory card of GoPro, and view over a large, bright external Dive And See monitor. It gives you the ability to frame your shots and focus with great precision, which is convenient for underwater photography.
The housing allows you to stream Live Video out with the maximum resolution of 1080p60 above the surface over Dive And See Underwater HDMI extension cables up to 100 feet for watching or recording HDMI signal from GoPro camera.
The housing comes with a 12 inch underwater HDMI female connector and protective cap. When you are not using the bulkhead connector, simply cover with provided waterproof protective cap.
The housing supports GoPro Models: Hero4 Black and Silver, Hero3+ Silver and Hero3+ Black Edition.
The flat port on the housing allows recording 33% wider than dome port.
Three controls (push buttons) support all Hero camera functions:
1) Camera Power/Image Mode
2) Record Start/Stop
Red Dive Filter provides color correction in blue salt water or clear fresh water at depths of 15' to 70' (4.5m to 21.3m).
The detachable HDMI connector allows connecting to our DNC-N housing to record signal from the GoPro camera to Ninja 2 recorder/monitor. You only get four options for recording video on the Ninja 2: 1080p 29.970fps Progressive (NTSC), 25fps progressive (PAL), 720p 59.9fps Progressive (NTSC), or 50fps (PAL). HERO4 Black does NOT support 4K content through HDMI.
To extend the power capability of the GoPro 4 camera (up to 80 minutes), we highly recommend you install the GoPro Battery BacPac. When you attach it to the GoPro, the camera uses the Battery BacPac power first, and then the internal GoPro battery. A removable battery pack that attaches to your GoPro to extend battery life for Hero4 up to 1 hour 20 minutes. Perfect for all-day adventures - Stay powered during scuba diving, where charging or swapping in a fresh battery is difficult. Compatibility: HERO4 Black, HERO4 Silver, HERO3+, HERO3
Mounting accessories for GoPro housing allowed to attached to the Curved Surface, Flat Surface, Helmet:
For more stable mounting, use dual Quick Release Buckles
The set includes:
Underwater housing for GoPro
2 Curved + 2 flat adhesive mounts
Assorted mounting hardware
HDMI cable 12 inch with HDMI waterproof connector and protective cap