You are here
underwater gopro high definition 1080p60 hdmiI lIve feed with 40 feet cable
- DNC-GP2 allows for transmitting live video above the surface for watching on big TV or recording best possible High Definition 1080p60 HDMI signal from GoPro camera
- Capture High Quality 4K (3840x2160) wide angle video with HERO4 Black on the Memory card
- Waterproof Housing supports the best underwater camera GoPro Models: HERO4 Black and Silver, HERO3+ Silver and HERO3+ Black Edition
- DNC-GP2 is very useful for live production scenarios
- Up to 1 hour 20 minutes of runtime with GoPro Battery BackPac
- External underwater HDMI cable gives you up to 40 feet (12 meters) distance to send the HDMI signal without any drop of quality. The cable comes with standard male HDMI connector type A on the surface end
- Perfect solution for boat bottom inspection, shallow sea culture construction inspection, aquarium
- Underwater monitoring system reports, underwater monitoring camera fishing
The DNC-GP2 housing allows you to connect any external HDMI monitors, big TV, or recorders to capture HDMI signal from a GoPro camera with resolution of signal 1080p60. The housing comes with a waterproof HDMI cable up to 40 feet / 12 meters with a regular HDMI connector on the end (type A). GoPro HERO4 camera can output a max resolution format of 1080/60 through the micro HDMI port, so if you're set in 4K, 2.7K, or 1440, the output resolution to the monitor or third party device will be 1080 at 60Hz.
The telescopic pole allows for close up underwater photos and videos while maintaining a comfortable distance between you and your subject. Its ideal for exciting shark images and video, as well as other dangerous ocean species.You can record signal directly from the GoPro camera to Atomos Ninja 2 or Shogun recorder/monitor over HDMI cable. HERO4 Black does NOT support 4K content through micro HDMI port.
You only get four options for recording video on the Ninja 2:
1080p 29.970fps Progressive (NTSC)
25fps progressive (PAL)
720p 59.9fps Progressive (NTSC)
or 50fps (PAL)
Also can connect GoPro to external LCD HDMI monitor or to your HDTV and watch your footage on the big screen
To extend the power capability of the GoPro HERO4 camera (up to 80 minutes), we highly recommend you install the GoPro Battery BacPac. When you attach it to the GoPro, the camera uses the Battery BacPac power first, and then the internal GoPro battery. The removable battery pack extends battery life for Hero4 up to 1 hour 20 minutes - perfect for all-day adventures. Stay powered during scuba diving, where charging or swapping in a fresh battery is difficult. Compatibility: HERO4 Black, HERO4 Silver, HERO3+, HERO3.
The Red Dive Filter provides color correction while capturing footage in blue salt water or clear fresh water at depths of 15' to 70' (4.5m to 21.3m). It’s ideal for sunny, tropical locations. The filter snaps into place for quick, tool-free installation, and features scratch-resistant, optical-grade glass to ensure optimal image clarity. The Red Dive Filter is an optional addition.
The set includes:
- UnderwaterGoPro Housing
- 2 Curved + 2 Flat Adhesive Mounts
- Assorted Mounting Hardware for the housing
- HDMI cable up to 40 feet with standard type A connector