You are here
underwater gopro hero4 and permanent 5" hdmi monitor
- Waterproof Housing supports best underwater camera GoPro Models: HERO4 Black and Silver, HERO3+ Silver and HERO3+ Black Edition
- Capturing underwater 4K Ultra HD video and slow motion at up to 240 frames per second with HERO4 Black
- Flat port on the housing allowes recording 33% wider than dome port
- External monitor will display what the camera's image sensor sees
- Can see Menu of GoPro on the external monitor, and change all camera settings underwater
- GoPro housing - up to 1 hour 20 minutes of runtime. The 5" HDMI monitor - up to 5 hours of runtime
- Controls all HERO camera functions
- Red Dive Filter provides color correction in blue salt water or clear fresh water (option)
- For sale inquiries: email@example.com
We made set of GoPro underwater housing with permanently connecting external 5” HDMI monitor.
There are a lot of divers who use GoPros with lights and an HD monitor. Many of the divers who travel to exotic dive locations need to keep their baggage weight down. This rig cuts 40 lbs of weight and can fit into carry-on luggage. It eliminates the need for a large rolling case that carries a housing for a large HD camcorder. The set allow you to capture amazing high quality 4K (using affordable best waterproof camera HERO4 Black) wide angle video and control over a large, bright external monitor gives you the ability to frame your shots and focus with great precision. Red Dive Filter provides color correction in blue salt water or clear fresh water at depths of 15' to 70' (4.5m to 21.3m). GoPro underwater housing and external screen can tilt and change shooting and view angle for specific position
The set is assembled on robust “stingray “tray with dual handles. Stingray trays improve stability of this system, during the diving, and reduce “shaking” effect. The handles are adjustable for the user's comfort and ideal for divers wearing thick diving gloves. With a quick twist of the wrists, the handles can slide to any position within the slots.
We modify the GoPro Underwater Camera Housing, to provide space for internal and external HDMI connections. The top portion of each handle has a tapped 1/4"-20 holes, which is standard thread size for mounting video light arms, which is convenient for underwater photography.
External monitor, connecting over permanent 14 inches waterproof HDMI cable and automatically go into live-feed mode, when you turn ON the GoPro camera. This means that the DNC-5 monitor will display what the camera's image sensor sees. Also you can see Menu on the external monitor, and change all camera settings underwater.
To extend the power capability of the GoPro 4 camera (up to 80 minutes), we highly recommend you install the GoPro Battery BacPac. When you attach it to the GoPro, the camera uses the Battery BacPac power first, and then the internal GoPro battery. Removable battery pack that attaches to your GoPro to extend battery life for Hero4 up to 1 hour 20 minutes. Perfect for all-day adventures - Stay powered during scuba diving, where charging or swapping in a fresh battery is difficult.Compatibility: HERO4 Black, HERO4 Silver, HERO3+, HERO3
Three controls (push buttons) support all Hero camera functions:
1) Camera Power/Image Mode
2) Record Start/Stop
Depth Rating: 197 feet /60 meters
Size: 7.5 x 11 x 10 inch / 190 x 25 x 20 mm
Weight of set in Air: 5.5 lbs (2.5 Kg)
Weight of set in Water: 0.8 lbs (0.4 Kg) negative.
The set includes:
GoPro housing with mounts (camera not include)
Tray with two handles
DNC-5 monitor with Sun Shade, charger and mounts