Dive and See is excited about the launch of our newest development, based on GoPro Hero5, Hero6 and Hero7 cameras – DNC-GP11
If you are a happy owner of GoPro Hero 5, we can provide you our unique product – DNC-GP11. It allows you to live-stream 4K resolution through 30m cable.
- Waterproof Housing supports the best underwater camera GoPro Models: GoPro HERO5 Black, GoPro HERO6 Black Ultra HD Action Camera, GoPro HERO7 Black ‑ 4K
- The DNC-GP11 housing allows you to connect an external 4K HDMI monitor or recorder to capture a 3840x2160x30fps HDMI signal from a GoPro HERO5.
- DNC-GP11 allows you to do live stream above the surface for watching best possible High Definition on Big Screen – 3840x2160x30fps HDMI signal from GoPro HERO5 4K Action camera
- Maximum Operation depth of the housing 45 meters
- A perfect solution for boat bottom inspection, shallow sea culture construction inspection, aquarium, swimming pool competitions
The housing comes with a robust waterproof HDMI cable:
The HDMI cable (100 feet / 30 meters) with a regular HDMI connector on the end (type A). Our 30 meters HDMI cable supports Hero5 4K 30fps and 24fps before any drop-off in signal or quality is detected.
Cable has a standard female 2.1mm x 5.5mm Barrel plug in the end.
The Power cable (up to 100 feet / 30 meters) feeds the GoPro camera from the surface. You can use your own power source – voltage ranging from 12V to 24V. The power source needs to be at least 0.8A
We are providing two power sources: 12V power supply (110/220) and external battery plate (the concept is similar to power bank) for SONY L-Series F970 battery, which gives you extended usage time.
Furthermore, when you are using an external power source, you don’t need to use the original GoPro battery.
Hero 7 / Hero 6 does not generate a 4K output signal from the HDMI connector. A maximum available signal is 1080p60.