We are release new system DNC-GP11, based on GoPro Hero5 and Hero6 cameras.
- DNC-GP11 allows streaming live video above the surface for watching on Big Screen or recording best possible High Definition 3840x2160x30fps HDMI signal from GoPro HERO5 4K Action camera and HERO6 Black 4K Action camera
- There is no more worry about running out of power during the underwater shoot. External 30 meters Power cable allows you to power the GoPro
- The Power cable feeds the GoPro camera from the surface. You can use your own power source – voltage ranging from 7.4V to 24V
- Waterproof Housing supports the best underwater camera GoPro Models: GoPro HERO5 Black, GoPro HERO6 Black Ultra HD Action Camera ‑ 4K
- Available length up to 30 meters (100 feet) cable length with regular HDMI connector (type A) before any drop-off in signal or quality is detected
- A perfect solution for boat bottom inspection, shallow sea culture construction inspection, aquarium, swimming pool competitions
- Maximum Operation depth of the housing 40 meters
The DNC-GP11 housing allows you to connect any external 4K HDMI monitors or recorders to capture 3840x2160x30fps HDMI signal from a GoPro HERO5 or HERO6 camera. The housing comes with two robust waterproof cables:
1. HDMI cable (up to 100 feet / 30 meters) with a regular HDMI connector on the end (type A) before any drop-off in signal or quality is detected. Our 30 meters HDMI cable support Hero5 4K 30fps and 24fps with output resolution over 30m on the surface 3840x2160x30fps.
2.7K 24fps and 60fps produce on the surface 1080x60fps.
2. The Power cable (up to 100 feet / 30 meters) feeds the GoPro camera from the surface. You can use your own power source – voltage ranging from 12V to 24V. Power source needs to be at least 0.8A.